These are the Issues for which I stand. Are these yours, too?
– Better pay for teachers, – Eliminate waivers in schools, where schools can override the classroom size, – Discourage “mainstreaming”, – Offer alternatives for education i.e. Promote small groups with teacher/mentors, – Continuous assessment of subject matter/Eliminate STARR Testing, – Insist on mastery of subjects, – Encourage learning other languages and starting early.
Reform the Healthcare system
– Promote wellness and prevention, – Educate the public regarding more nutritional food choices (We are what we eat.), – Educate the public regarding emergency preparedness, – Educate the public regarding what they can do in case there is a disaster, and there is a disruption in their food supply and the power grid
Reform Mental Health
– Better pay and training for mental health workers – Utilize methods which are not pharmaceutical in nature
Eliminate Human Trafficking and Illicit drugs
– Educate the public to the signs of human trafficking, – Enforce the laws
– Better pay and training for prison staff – Provide more effective mental health services in prison – Provide educational training, which leads to better job skills – Utilize more faith based programs
Control the Southern Border
– Eliminate human trafficking coming across the border, – Eliminate illicit drugs across the border
Conservation of Resources
Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Praesent sapien massa, convallis a pellentesque nec, egestas non